Sunday, August 23, 2015





I made a lot of personal connections to this video. One of those connections was that my mind likes to come up with many designs and landscapes. I'm also very creative when it comes to making things up in my head. I also think about what other people would like to see when i design things. 

In this video I discovered many things. Most of them were about graphic design of course but that's besides the point. I learned that it takes a lot of imagination to create graphic designs. Not everything has to be pretty or absolutely amazing. They just need to be able to catch people's attention. You need to be able to create something thats gonna inspire people or catch their attention.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the most important thing in Graphic Design is to get someone's attention and to make them remember your work.

    ReplyDelete