Wednesday, October 7, 2015

This is my personal logo. The logo has so many different meanings and layers to it. I'm gonna start off by talking about which ones I wanted to apply to it. The first one is the color which of course is blue. Blue is my favorite color and blue is a calming color which is what I do to people when I want to, calm them. The triangle shows that i have edges that you shouldn't touch because they're pointy and hostile. The multiple layers is to show that I have layers, like an onion.

6 comments:

  1. This is a nice logo, I like the triangle and how it's balanced on it's end, and the outline gives it a slight 3D look. The gradient behind it brings your focus to the center of the triangle and improves the feel. A+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Logo, I love the pulled effect of the triangle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 3D design and how the blue fades in the circle

    ReplyDelete
  4. your so good that, that uhhhhhhh yeah

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a triangle. A blue triangle. Byoutiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a triangle. A blue triangle. Byoutiful.

    ReplyDelete